Care Traffic Control for Healthcare Teams and Facilities
What To Expect from NavvTrack®
Your managers will gain insight into:
- Track when deliveries are made and to whom.
- Know when a patient arrives.
- Track on-time arrivals and delays.
- Monitor staff wait time in between tasks.
- Understand when key equipment is idle or unavailable.
- Reduce patient wait times for procedures or tests.
- Notify team members when a patient is ready for discharge.
- Locate the closest available gurney or wheelchair to a patient.
Air Traffic Control
Air Traffic Controllers coordinate the approach, landing, ground movements, and takeoffs for airplanes from a control tower.
To accomplish this, Air Traffic Controllers depend on 3-D maps showing the locations of aircraft and ground vehicles on the ground and in the air.
With this real time information, the ATC team directs and orchestrates the flow at airports, keeping travelers and staff at airports around the world safe on a daily basis.
Care Traffic Control
Imagine that your team coordinates the arrivals and departures of multiple mobile team members and equipment from a central command center.
To accomplish this, your team depends on NavvTrack to show them real-time locations of people and equipment on a digital twin of your buildings and campus.
With this real time information, your team directs and orchestrates workflows at your hospital, improving care, efficiency, and safety on a daily basis.